Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Illustration Friday: "Jungle"

Drawing every day is helping me gain confidence. The input from other bloggers and the weekly assignments are fantastic. I am learning to accept the inevitable bad drawing as something that happens to everyone -- kind of like a bad sneeze. I'm still learning about composition, so I couldn't think about how to compose a drawing of something with no focal point and no real edges. Finally after a few days, it came to me. Again, I'm depending on fuzzy webcam photos until I can purchase a scanner.

















2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hi there - I came here from Melba's curious to find out who the other Caroline who'd posted a comment just before mine...

I love this jungle "snow" globe - very fun.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Potato Print said...

Hi Caroline,
Thank you for both of your comments! Now I am going to look at your blog. Your advice about AW is really well timed. In fact, I took your advice and made up one today for week #2. Your other course sounds most excellent.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home