Saturday, June 10, 2006

new suit

















I had a second interview for the job, this time with board members. So I did something I've never done in my life. I broke out of the serious suit mode and bought an apricot-colored suit with light and fluffy scarf to go with it.

When I got home, the Love Dog on the farm came to meet me, and before I knew it, he had muddied my skirt, the jacket, and the top -- all in one quick motion. Impossible to be mad at this dog. Anyway, my parents always taught us that THINGS are just THINGS, and they can usually be fixed pretty easily. The suit was sweat-soaked from the interview, and had to be dry cleaned anyway.

Not a great sketch. I did it in a hurry. I have to work on dogs. But I wanted to keep up my production. I'm going to the gym, and then off to my artist's date for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home